~::..lost oppurtunity to meet these eye but i ♥ them ..::~


...What i kNow aBout MySelf is alwaYs noT tHink tHaT i'm dOne or satisfied on mYselF,,,so i'M aLwaYs tRy to MakE imProvEmenT to be The BeTTer and Be a Star.. nOt MoVie Star buT sTar to The beaUtiFuL sKy....


Monday, July 21, 2008

weLcoMe


~..holla EverYoNe...~

this is my first blog that i have. i think it was very intresting to me that i can do with.
That is because i can write down about myself and everything that i love most to do everytime, everyday, and every moment that is so sweet for me. let me introduce myself first.....
my real name is Nordiyana Athirah binti Mohd Nordin... i live at Kuala Terengganu... my lovely papa's name is Mohd Nordin bin Ngah... he was an officer manager at cimb bank in Kuala Terengganu... besides he was an excecutive marketing too... my mum's name is Noriyati bt Abd Rahman as a teacher at primary school also in Kuala Terengganu... there was suprise to all that i have 5 siblings and they are all girls. no boys and no wrestling..=)...
however, i'm happy with my family that i love most.. thats all guys...
see you later on..~=)

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

All girls? No wonder you look feminine. I'm glas you like it. Maybe you can post more entries here. Waiting for you to post your experience being a university student