~::..lost oppurtunity to meet these eye but i ♥ them ..::~


...What i kNow aBout MySelf is alwaYs noT tHink tHaT i'm dOne or satisfied on mYselF,,,so i'M aLwaYs tRy to MakE imProvEmenT to be The BeTTer and Be a Star.. nOt MoVie Star buT sTar to The beaUtiFuL sKy....


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

owh...i'm university students now.....

it's been approximate one month since i have become a UiTMT student. As an average sudent, nobody expected me to excel in the SPM examination and further my studies at one of the university in Malaysia. However, it did not defer me from working hard and getting a good result to further my study here. i actually quite shock when get this offer to further my study at UiTMT... its because only one reason that i have got my last choice in 8 choices to be my future dream. huhuhu,,,I WANT BE AN ARCHITECT. but its ok, i'm just really feel happy on that moment because i feel wat my mum feel just now. its happiness. and i want to achieve what she want from me as well. anyway, many sweet experience since i have become a UiTMT student. such as i have gained many friends here. and they are from other countries. its not make me feel alone. but i really miss someone..ehehe.... guess who's??....ermmm...besides that, i have a great time with my stay here since i join the gamelan's club. it was a reason why i join that club. its because the gamelan is a traditional instrument. so, it was attracted me to play with. i really enjoyed it. emmm..i think that's all from me just now. its because i'm rushing to go back my college now. ehehe,,sorry guys. last but not least, hoping you all too have great day studying here and can achieve what you want.

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

I always interested in gamelan, but I have no opportunity to learn how to play the instrument. It must be interesting right! Love it!