~::..lost oppurtunity to meet these eye but i ♥ them ..::~


...What i kNow aBout MySelf is alwaYs noT tHink tHaT i'm dOne or satisfied on mYselF,,,so i'M aLwaYs tRy to MakE imProvEmenT to be The BeTTer and Be a Star.. nOt MoVie Star buT sTar to The beaUtiFuL sKy....


Thursday, October 2, 2008

my aidilfitri experience....~





hi everybody...~
ermm....its not too late to me for
wish happy eid aidilfitri for all....~


owh...my festival raya for this year so happening...
i'm so excited and i'm feel very2 happy.....but its made
me feel so tired today...all my cousin..my grandma, my uncle
also my aunty gathered at my house..its not open house but
every year we were gathered like this....emmm...
i dont know how to describe all....but for me, it was happening..
i'm feel very2 happy...it was a sweet memories for us...

No comments: