~::..lost oppurtunity to meet these eye but i ♥ them ..::~


...What i kNow aBout MySelf is alwaYs noT tHink tHaT i'm dOne or satisfied on mYselF,,,so i'M aLwaYs tRy to MakE imProvEmenT to be The BeTTer and Be a Star.. nOt MoVie Star buT sTar to The beaUtiFuL sKy....


Friday, December 17, 2010

before i met u again.


I cannot stop myself from sharing this with all of you (◠‿◠)

salam 1 malaysia!

entry saye xde lah se gempaq blogger2 yg len...kalau x ske, anda di alu2kn tuk click 'x' di bhgian atas sblh knan oke? :)


Maybe it is intuition. but some things you don't question. like in your eyes. i see my future in instant. and there it goes. i think i've found my bestfriend. i know that i might sound more than a little crazy. but i believe. there's just no rhyme or reason. only this sense of completion. and in your eyes. i see the missing pieces that i'm searching for. i knew i loved you before i met you. i think i dreamed you into life that i have been waiting all my life. i am complete now that i've found you. thank you for everything you completing my life. :')

No comments: