~::..lost oppurtunity to meet these eye but i ♥ them ..::~


...What i kNow aBout MySelf is alwaYs noT tHink tHaT i'm dOne or satisfied on mYselF,,,so i'M aLwaYs tRy to MakE imProvEmenT to be The BeTTer and Be a Star.. nOt MoVie Star buT sTar to The beaUtiFuL sKy....


Saturday, October 23, 2010

Because you're the gift in my life, I give my gift of love




I cannot stop myself from sharing this with all of you (◠‿◠)

long tyme i leave this page...
but today i have to..just for you...:)

So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday dear!

It's your birthday and I can't be there for you
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.


It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.

No comments: